HOW TO hold meetings https://board.net/p/New_Human_Right_Movement_Comm_Protocol
TZM meeting 31 July 2019
- Expected meeting duration: 1 hour
Link to all the MEETING NOTES and template to create new ones: https://board.net/p/New_Human_Rights_Movement_assembly_motherpad
AGENDA (OPEN FOR EVERYONE TO ADD TO UNTIL MEETING STARTS ON THE HOUR)
(each item should have a conculsion added to summary after 20 minutes )
Loomio as a project managament and collective decision taking tool/app. The idea is for a small group of us to learn it and explore it and possibly use it for TZM as a whole or for individual projects.
ATENDEES (ADD YOUR NAME)
Sean Z O Tha Lone Wolf
J - apologies
SPEAKERS CUE (EACH SPEAKER GETS 2 MIN) add your name to the bottom of the list, strike through when you have spoken
PROGRESS REPORTS (SUMMARIZE YOUR RECENT WORK)
- I created a draft intro and fist video for "Living TZM" project. More info in the Saturday notes.
- We are joining "left forum" and probably two other events in the area.
- Working to get Koto coop started. https://kotocoop.org/
Sean Z O Tha Lone Wolf:
- I am mid way through writing a script to record and present over a talk panel that talked about a current affair show called "Does the economy care about you?" I address the points of interest and educate with the train of thought. Similar lay out to how Peter does in some of his presentations with a more personalised New Zealand twist. I have also set up a streaming channel to start reaching a bigger audience. I have performed my music and presented the train of thought in front of a crowd at a lunch time event. It was well received. My new music video is almost complete.
- Still an admin on the TZMGlobal Twitter account and posting regularly but largely withdrawing from most other TZM activities due to activism burnout.
- took a quick look at TZM defined to get a general idea of what needs fixed and how to approach it maybe. Also have been looking into Tio the maker of Trom interaction with the venus project and his thoughts on TZM. I am archiving what he writes on skeptic project.com Tio from Trom Left TVP http://conspiracies.skepticproject.com/forum/5656/tio-from-trom-left-tvp/
- I wrote a DIYTP flyer in english. Printed about 200 and put about 100 on windshields at parking lots. The manager came to ask me to stop doing so at one of them, the supermarket parking lot. I told him it's not soliciting but he said no flyers are allowed. I will continue another day. If he comes again I will remind him that it is our duty to educate others.
- I have been putting flyers on the cars parked on the street when I walk around town. I also have been saying "happy gift society" instead of "good bye" or "your welcome". I have showing people the "C" hand sign to say bye to people and in every picture taken of me. Here is the pdf ready to print and cut in half. It is a new approach, written in a way no body can be against. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kbgkF4cZCWTegjeOux7X1lFAamfo6I-u/view?usp=sharing
- I have stamped 600 dollars with "Escape this monetary dictatorship: www.changingtheworldiseasy.com". I ask places if they want change for 20 so that I get more circulating and then I go back to the bank and ask for ones.
- I have been working on keeping the Discord server active by being present in the voice chat and moderating/mediating issues that sometimes occur between people.
- Work on the UK website is still on going, I work on it as and when I have time. Enid has helped me by deleting a lot of spam that was in the inboxes of the email accounts on the server. She has also started putting together a list of emails of people who we can contact to see if they would want to get involved in TZM again, these emails are being collected from the old email accounts that were on the UK server.
- I am currently putting together an email account for the UK chapter which we can use to start reaching out to people with.
- I have offered myself to do voice narration on video projects, I will be getting an audio interface/mixer soon so that I can plug a condensor mic I have into my PC.
- J from Australia, who has recently become very active on the Discord server, has offered to produce music for the movement. He has also started working on a "TZM Discord Compassion" project. Here is the description he has written for the channel: "This channel is to help facilitate better communication and compassion, there will always be people we feel like we disagree with, even others within the same movement. Like an HR department it can be used to provide mediation advice. It can also be a place to provide lessons for discernment useful for identification of psyops techniques and dysfunctional patterns within social environments. Happy people are productive people, many heads are better than one. Let's work together efficiently and effectively! ^_^"
- I've (J) also offered the free open source use of two audio tracks for Living TZM project. Anyone who would like the source (DAW = Reason) please feel free to contact me.
- He also produced an amsuing "TZM answering machine" audio clip with the help of others on the Discord server. It is really worth checking out: https://soundcloud.com/antinert/tzm-answer-machine
- J has shared some useful resources with me which can help us better improve moderation on the Discord server. The hope is that we can create some moderation guidelines to help prevent misunderstandings and misuse of power on Discord.
- We have had some new people attend the weekly UK meetings on Discord, which has been great. They have both said that they are going to do their best to attend as often as they can.
- In the UK chapter we have decided that we will start a formal meeting at 8pm on Monday and then have an informal part of the meeting at 9pm. It used to be just an informal meeting which starts at 9pm. The aim is that we use that hour to get some admin done, like writing emails.
- The Discord server hit 700 members this month! We are continuing to grow the community. As of writing this we are at 735 members. https://discordapp.com/invite/uGKvWqz
- We have put together a document with ideas on how we can improve engagement in the UK.
- I think there is more but I can't remember right now... Note to self: take notes.
Nellie SW: TZM Sweden
Trashtag, we get together and clean up a public place.
- About: ”Direct aktivism to reach a part of the trash problem in the present and to illustrate how wasteful and unconnected our comfortable life makes us, that we not care about the environment around us. That’s why we clean, socialize and spreading knowledge about a new problem-solution, a socio-economist structure that can solve our current environment problems and more. To participate personally will make you as an aktivism less ”willing” to leave trash behind and the act gets positives feedback from the people we meet while doing the Trashtag. that we clean up debris that we, together with our contemporary culture, generate disconnected from the wholeness of all systems outside ourselves.”
- We are still getting warm in our cloths and develops the Trashtag. Once every month we meet in a new place in Stockholm for the Trashtag and we will from now one bring coffee table to invite the people to talk to us about TZM, spread and share knowledge and ask people how they see the problems around us. We’ve been talking about ”show don’t tell”.
- I’m relatively new with TZM (since April 2019) and glad to join this meeting.
- A Swedish translation for the Youtube info video "What is TZM - What is the Zeitgeist Movement" is on going.
- Options and translation of the anthology TZM defined into Sweidh are looked at.
Lawrence: TZM Sweden
- After having much of my SSL and Soundscape studio and digital workstation gear and vintage stereo systems stolen (Nakamichi, Revox, Crown, Magnapan, Dual, etc.) , I am finally back to a minimal capability of recording, so as to coninue the development and audio portions of the Introduction to TZM series. I expect we can do English, Swedish and Polish narrations here, very soon, for inclusion in the series.
- I see more need than ever to return to t(he original?) TZM analyses of our socioeconomic and cultural systems, to clarify for folks that being better and "greener" consumers in the current paradigm is not the answer, nor even an intermediate step. Therefore, more of my writing and presentations focus on the fundamental critiques of our present society (and the propaganda used to retain/sustain it), as well as elevated awareness of alternatives that have existed in other cultures and times. I welcome new ideas or requests for topics or themes. What would you like addressed?
- Due to family health issues, other competing activiites (developing, manufacturing, launching a new line of patented and proprietary ergonomica products, being a politician, traveling to the U.S. and Japan, etc.) and burnout, I am showing up today out of commitment, desptie exhaustion.
GENERAL NOTES (minutes)
- Need volunteers to create Post-Scarcity Constitution
1 Envision the future - Develop clarity on issues and solutions in the post scarcity society
2 It creates a target/vision to aim at
3 People should know what they are signing up for, so a clear defenition is needed - context under which we live
4 Provides a model for the AI beyond manufacturing & maintenance to Societal interaction
TASKS (ASSIGN NAME AND DUE DATE TO EACH TASK)
Producing next meeting (please specify which one): Sean
+ Preparing notepad for next meeting and posting it with a call to the meeting in #devolpment-and-news: Sean
Finishing the summary and posting these notes in #development_and_news: Sean
permanent motherpad link, directory to all meetings notes and template to create new ones:
(founder of archive.org)
Universal Basic Assets (a kind of combination of UBS and UBI)
link to new printable flyer. It uses wording that no one can disagree with
CHAT and OTHER COMMENTS
INTRODUCTIONS/RESUMÉS OF ATENDEES
Enter here https://docs.google.com/document/d/1d2Z-nor6lfUA7Ztso3hO0OF6UThqnd92eY979VT0VI8/edit#
Everyone viewing or typing on this page sees the same text.
Create your own board and a (secret) name for it here: https://board.net This service is provided on fair-use with open source technology by fairkom.
Consider a donation in Euro or FairCoin https://www.fairkom.eu/en/donations for disk space and new features. Or try more open source cloud services at https://fairapps.net